1. Flow Range : 0~5L/min
2. Oxygen Concentration : 95.5% - 87%
3. Maximum outlet pressure : 40 kPa±4.5 Pa(5.8 Psi±0.65Psi) Pressure Relief Mechanism Operational at :250 kPa (36.25 psi±3.63Psi)
4. Altitude : Up to 1828 meters (6000 ft) above sea level without degradation levels. From 1828 meters (6000 ft) to 4000 meters (13129) below 90%
5. Sound Level < 55 db(A) 6. Maximum nebulizing rate (apply in the oxygen concentrators having the function of nebulizing : > 0.2mL/min
7. Power supply : AC 220V±10% 50HZ 2.9 amps (AC120V); 1.4 amps (AC220V~240V).
8. Input Power < 400VA
9. Weight : 25 Kg (55 lbs)
10.Dimension : H55.6cm (21.9" x 28.5cm) 11. 23") x D 47cm (18.52")
11.Minimum Operating Time : 30 minutes Electric Classification : II class, type B applied, Work system : work continuously. Keep it far from flammable and
explosive gas area. Exclusive Rotary Valve System.
Usage of single flow :
Connect the tubes according to illustrations.
Turn on the machine, patient could realize oxygen-in-taking simultaneously.
Send Enquiry for
Dr Diaz Oxygen Concentrator JAY 5
Our provided Air Mattress is extensively used in homes, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and health care centers, especially for decubitus ulcer treatment. This mattress plays a crucial role in treating or preventing serious problems related to extended bed rest like pressure sores, skin shearing etc. Providing greater comfort and enhanced blood circulation, the offered mattress is perfect for medical use. This mattress refrains patient’s muscle due to long-term fixed pressure in the same position. The offered mattress is reckoned for its excellent weight bearing capacity, high durability and convenient usage. Made up of high-grade materials, this Air Mattress comes in various lengths, widths and mattress bubble height sizes.
Item part number: NLPL00001
Send Enquiry for
Nareena Oxygen Concentrator Single Flow with Nebulizer New